Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lately

Life.

It's funny how things never turn out as you plan. For instance, I would have never dreamed that I would be going to the University of Florida. Even more, I would have never dreamed that I would have found a place that I feel like I belong. For this season of my life God has placed me with such great people that I could not imagine my life without.

Now, though, I'm realizing how much I am growing up and, ready or not, I am going to have to leave the parental confines that I am comfortable in and learn to breathe on my own.

I'm scared. Full blown scared but I also know that it is time to embrace all that I've learned at this wonderful university and do what I know God has called me to do. Love Him and love others in whatever way or career that I can.

No comments: