Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Starting a New Chapter

Let me start off this post by saying, I absolutely LOVE being at the University of Florida. The people, the knowledge, the atmosphere, and everything else is so amazing. I have met a lot of really good and seem to be genuine people here. I am taking 15 credit hours which include Marriage and Family, Philosophy, Precalculus Algebra, Sociology, and Biology. I have loved my teachers. North Central Baptist Church (NCBC) and Baptist Colliegate Ministries (BCM) are so amazing. I really belong there. I can tell these two groups are going to take up the majority of my free time. My roomate is the best. We hang out a lot and I can tell that we will be good friends. God has truly blessed me!!! Here are some pictures:The closet is huge! It's a walk-in. =)



My desk





My bed

2 comments:

gator7870 said...

I am so happy for you. I know that you will do well. Learning will be everywhere. God is too, although sometimes you have to seek him amidst all the chaos there.

Go Gators.

Anonymous said...

This post has blessed me and my friend. We read it and cherished our own "UF first scary semester" memories.
Thanks for blogging.
It warms our hearts.

P.S. Loveee the closet!